Monday, November 24, 2008

Lake Tahoe girls Trip 2008

So some good friends and I went to Lake Tahoe for the week of November 15Th thru November 22ND. A TOTAL girls trip! We have had it planned for sometime and I was very excited to go but unsure how I was gonna be being away from my boys for a WHOLE week! That has not been done before. Anyways it went really well and I did fine just being able to talk to them and Chris sent me some photos to keep me happy! We had a crazy and funny week with each other and made many memories.
These pictures are in no order at all, sorry! Anacecelia and I were hanging with the Blues Brothers!
Pretty much the theme of our week. Everything was closed because there was no snow... but we made the best of it and found other things to do instead!!!
Two of the ladies (Melissa and Sarah) made wine glasses at an activity the resort was holding.
The Birthday girl in the middle (Anacecelia) and Melissa and Sarah to her side!
I'm sure I don't need to explain this picture... Yep Karaoke! Check of Anacecelias face!!! Priceless! Shania Twain sing along...
In some random convenient store and this is what we came up with... I love this picture of us all!
We rented bikes for the day and took a 7 mile ride around Lake Tahoe's beaches. It was beautiful and great exercise for me...
Just a photo op to be taken.
Renae and I, Good friends!

Sorry tiny wanna be picture.
Melissa and I freezing our rears off the first night there! It was SOO cold!
Another pretty place to take a picture up on Emerald Bay! Again so cold outside!

Wednesday we took a lunch cruise around Emerald Bay and it was so pretty and relaxing. We met a fun man who took a liking to us "chicks" He told us crazy stories and I'm sure we know WAY too much about him in the two hours we were all together???

Damen the tattoo artist that Anacecelia and I got tats from! Yep a tattoo, I know some of you are disapproving right now, but that's OK! Shh... it's my second!

I posed the girls for this one and it turned out cute!


Sarah and Anacecelia looking fabulous as usual...

Why so serious ladies?


Our first night we were all a little sleepy...

I brought ear muffs and all the girls made of fun of me. They weren't laughing when my ears were cozy and theirs were NOT!

Ananacecelia and I waiting at Sky Harbor to depart to Reno. Watch of Tahoe here we come.


Ummm Diet coke, Delicious!






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun to go away with the girls!Looks like you had a wonderful time:)