Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day 2008

Thanksgiving this year was very much like the years before, yet different! The same faces come each year, and each we all have new store is and share many laughs throughout the evening... This year we had one little addition his name is Bryson Tanganelli. He is my very good friend Jackie and her husband Paul's new addition. He is just 4 months old but was the hit of the party... We haven't had a baby around in a few years! Chris fried up another Turkey and did a regular Turkey as well, everyone brought a dish and I'm sure we could all have eaten for days to come! But instead we all got great big take home bags... Get it all out of my house so Weight Watchers doesn't go down the tubes...

Anyways here is a pic of my goofy husband wearing my doggie apron and his super silly grin holding up another successful fried turkey!
This is the usual set up around the pool table (it has a actual dinning room table cover made for it on it) It was the best purchase for a table ever... too bad the pool table doesn't get used as much!

This is the clan, each year we take pics outside after dinner to have for our yearly calendars that we make!


Christopher and Cooper being silly...

Paul, Bryson and Jackie Tanganelli

My Sister In-Law ginger and Niece Hailee

Jackie and I with our boys

Mom and I

Just Jackie and I

Chris, Ginger Susan and Dale Webber

Our most immediate family, small but great in size!

Ginger and I

Cooper giving G'Ma Mckibben (my mom) a smooch
I swear my kitchen was clean before these people showed up! Why do we clean before people come over anyway? We should wait till they leave and just clean a bigger mess rather than clean twice...


My mom and Chris' mom taking a picture and Hailee jumped in. The moms get along so well its frightening.















1 comment:

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

We need a new update Nicole!!!