Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009


My cheesy Cooper


I love this "Hallmark Holiday" I don't care what people say! Yes I love my family everyday and tell them pretty darn often but this day just seems to bring the best out in some people... Cooper got a lot of cards this year and loved opening them up to see who they were all from, oh and the candy that came with them was nice too!
Chris and I are going to see Robin Williams at the Dodge theater tonight and I can't wait! We have seen him before and I laughed so hard all night long that my sides ached for two days straight. So to everyone out there who LOVES this day like me HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

AMEN SISTA!! I completely agree!! I love Valentine's Day despite all the negative. How was the show?? I bet it was awesome!