Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Pics Jan 2008




Little Stud!!!

My big guy!

Silly Webber's

Another Fav...

My LOVE...






What a ham...

I love this one of Cooper

What a cute walk


So Sweet...




Mom don't go anywhere...

My special guy!

Cooper and his silly daddy!

My guys!
The kiss..


We had our pictures done by a wonderful gal named Erin Bentley, she did a great job with my crazy family and got some great pics for us! I just got them today and already put them on FaceBook and have them printed and up on the wall... I could not wait any longer for them to get here! Great job Erin we will see you again!!!






















5 comments:

Cindy said...

Way cute pics!! Looks like you had a lot of fun...I love those casual pictures where you dont have to be all prim and proper! I loved looking at them!

Nikki said...

What awesome pictures, you all look so great. Your little boy is gonna break hearts.

Jackie said...

I just can't stop saying how much I love these pictures of you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Your family pics are beautiful!

juliespahr said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! So fun! You have a gorgeous family!