Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is in the air


Cooper started T-Ball last night and it was great to watch! You can bet I had my camera, camcorder and my Blackberry camera all going! The other parents might think I'm a geek but he is my only and I will go full force on all the things he does in life!!!
We signed him up through the Mesa YMCA and the kids range from 3 to 5 years old and it was hilarious to watch these kids running around. Cooper was all about being the fastest and telling the other kids how to catch the ball.
I laughed when I heard him telling the kids that was his daddy was helping coach the team, every time he turned around it was "that's my daddy" Chris would have been so proud to hear that! But I sure told him...
He has a few practices and then the games are on Saturdays against other cities YMCA's it should be comical to watch and see what these little people retain from practices??? We are taking Cooper to a Spring Training game this weekend to watch the big boys play and he said he is very excited for it. More pics and maybe even video to come after the first game!

No comments: