Monday, March 23, 2009

Cooper's first T-Ball game!

The best part of the game is the yummy snack after! Duh!!!

Because it is T-Ball they do not keep score or call kids out, but I can't lie I wanted to know who won!!! I'm might be "one of those moms" scary huh?

I think he gets his attitude from Chris? Yeah right it's me ALL the way! He was upset that he didn't get to catch the last ball.

He is a daddy's bot 100%


I swear he thinks he is a little model!

You are probably thinking the same thing I was... not fair! Look at the size of this kid next to Cooper!

Coach "dad"

He was playing first base and really tried to catch all the balls thrown to him!

His first "at bat" He's so cute up there!


So T-Ball started last week and Saturday was his first game against a Tempe team. Cooper was very excited and could not wait for the day to come to play ball! Grandpa you should be proud!!! He did a great job running for the ball and hitting the ball also, it was very exciting for us to watch! The family was there to support our little ball player! Next week we should have our jerseys so they will look much cuter in red!

No comments: