Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Festivities 2009

Cooper and his friend Sarah
Can I tell you he was so excited to get 2 dollars in his egg!


Pick me please!


Ahhh standing so nice and waiting his turn!



Look ma!




Why is my kid standing still and not running like a crazy kid for those eggs?



Pretty boy!





Cousin Hailee and Coops after coloring eggs!





And the mess begins!



I love this smile



He loved this mini car.... too bad it was already his and he didn't realize he put it in an egg himself and forgot it!!! It was hilarious!







Cooper made these ears at school and loved them!




I'm a little behind on posting lately, sorry for that! We've been very busy around our house so I will try to catch us all up! Here is most of the Easter festivities we attended. Cooper loved all the eggs and hunts he went to this year and I can tell you we are still enjoying the colored eggs, via egg salad!!! Good thing we really like eggs.

No comments: