Sunday, April 5, 2009

T Ball Team Pics and more games!

Safe on first base.
I love how he is running and smiling cuz he is sure mom is somewhere with the camera!!! He is so right!

G'Pa Webber helping Cooper on the field!


The boys on the team

Cooper and his team mate Devin!

Cooper took this picture of me.

So this Saturdays game was so windy and cold, so I climed on top of my mom to keep my legs warm! Chris called me a big ole baby! WHATEVER I WAS WARM!!!



So we took a million pics and these were a few of the good ones, sorta!



Anyone who has kids in sports knows how hard it was to get a team photo with all the kids smiling... ya right not a chance!


Everyone so excited that pictures were over!!!

What a little T Ball stud!

Cheese monkey!


My little guy is getting so big!











No comments: