Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cooper's 5 year old pictures


Wow I am so far behind in blogging I should just STOP! But I'm not gonna no way no how... So the last few months have been very busy and here in the Webber household Cooper's birthday this year seemed to be a weeks long celebration. So I will do my best to bring everyone up to speed, I apologize now for the order of events!!!

Any who, these pictures were taken today at the mall by Kiddie Kandids and they did a nice job and Cooper is the best camera kid, no fighting or bribing was necessary at all! In and out in 30 minutes. He has grown so much in just the last year that even I'm in awe of him! Even tho he start in Kindergarten on Mon he is in the same class with the same kids and teachers as last year so this should be a super simple transition to make! He loves school but everyday wants to know when his next day off is! Kid you are way to young to be asking that question now! Good luck buddy!

No comments: