Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not SO simple craft...



Ok, so I bought this Lightning McQueen Ginger bread house for Cooper because he freaking LOVES Lightning McQueen STILL... anyways Cooper has been asking me all week when we were gonna make it so he could eat it and show his Gram ( my mom). So I started the hard part and told him I would tell him when he could decorate it, yeah right. This thing sucked to make and the frosting was ridiculous to cover the car with. It was hard before I was supposed to put it on. It flaked really bad and it didn't taste very good at all. After using my hands to apply it and putting on the broken cookies and broken 95 signs this is what we came out with. I'm not a fan and probably won't buy him another one of these cuz it was a rotten experience...
The best part of is that Cooper thinks it is the coolest thing ever! It figures! He was so excited when it was done it made feel sorta bad that I was silently cursing it... sorta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your gingerbread car turned out really cute.