Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boys will be boys....

Whenever I am at the gym and I see the daycare teacher come out in a "where is his mother" look on her face I always get nervous. Needless to say it is never my child she is trying to have claimed BUT today was another story...



I was on the elliptical closest to the daycare when I saw her come out looking, I made eye contact with her so she saw me, she called for the front desk girl they discussed something and then she did the walk over to me! I thought maybe he had a potty accident or was wanting to leave or something simple... NOPE... my Cooper took a tumble which led to his top two teeth going in to his bottom lip and causing more blood than she and Cooper were willing to see on a early Saturday morning. I walked in there and he was all red faced from crying and his little hands were covered in blood from him holding his lip, my poor guy! He said he was running too fast when he fell, and "his teeth went in his lip" He is fine and promises he will still go to the gym with me and all he could really say was " it's OK, accidents happen" hmmm I wonder where he has heard that before? Maybe he really does listen to his mother after all?
Nice pouty lip buddy... It is a pretty shade of purple now!



No comments: