Saturday, April 4, 2009

Road Runners Hockey Game

Cooper at Cooperstown... he loved his name up in lights!
After the game!










We all know we love the fights art a Hockey game, and this game had plenty!!!


Ginger and I


Smile Child!!!

Hailee Bug and Ginger


We were told there would be some foul language when the Road Runners scored so the ears were covered just in time!



The clan...

Me and my guy!


My little guy!






Cooper loved his Hockey puck!




G'Ma McKibben and G'Ma Webber with a little Hailee in between!


Hailee and Myself got our faces painted, Cooper said no way Jose!!!










Waiting for our tickets!

My mother In-Law and I at Red Robin before the game!





Last Saturday the WHOLE family went to a Hockey Game together! Cooper has been so excited to go since the day we told him about it!!! His Cousin Hailee was there and these two have so much fun together, most of the time anywhere!

No comments: